School-age Program Fees
For kids, JK to age 12, enrolled at our Waterloo Catholic District School Board (WCDSB) locations.
Base Fees include the following 2 components:
- daily child care fees as noted in the chart below. (Note that a customer deposit may be charged and will be applied to your base fees in your last month of care.)
- a $20 non-refundable registration fee charged upon first enrolment with RisingOaks Early Learning.
|School/Location||Before School||After School||Before and After School||PA Days
|Our Lady of Fatima||$11.00||$16.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Saint John Paul II||$8.00||$19.00||$27.00||$27.00|
Non-Base Fees include those which are discretionary for optional programming or fees that only apply in certain circumstances.
- At the current time, the following non-base fees may apply:
- NSF/Bank Services Charge, $30 per returned payment
- Camp cancellation fees, if applicable (see Summer Camp for more details)
- The above fees were approved by the Board of Directors and take effect on September 1, 2021.
- The base daily fee for 2021-22 is $27.00 per day for those attending both before and after-school care and for PA Days, Winter Break and March Break programs. This fee is pro-rated based on bell-times for those only attending before school or after school.
- Those not attending a RisingOaks Ealry Learning before or after school program may be eligible to attend on non-intstructional days at a rate of $36.95 per day.
- Programs are available to parents on a full or part-time basis (minimum 2 days per week) with a set recurring schedule. RisingOaks does not issue credits for sick days, vacation days, or any unexpected centre closures.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to make changes to these fees at their discretion. Notice of 45 days will be given informing parents of any changes.
- Fees are calculated on a daily basis and charged based on scheduled/registered days.
- Fees are not charged on statutory holidays nor during the Christmas closure.
- Fees are invoiced monthly at the beginning of the month and paid through pre-authroized debit. Your monthly fees will fluctuate month to month based on your child's scheduled days that month.
- Monthly fees are divided into 2, with 50% debited from your bank account on the 1st and the remainder on the 15th of each month.
- Two weeks' notice (or 10 business days) is required to withdraw from the before or after school program or to change your scheduled days, space permitting. If less notice is provided, full fees will be charged for the full 10-day notice period.
- Summer Camp fees and canelllation policies are outlined at the time of summer camp registration.
- See www.risingoaks.ca/summer-camp for Camp fees and cancellation policies.
Methods of Payment
Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) is the primary method of payment. On a case-by-case basis, post-dated cheques or e-transfer may be approved.